Our ability to self-perform critical areas of the project will lead to better budgeting and subcontractor pricing. Depending on the project’s needs and client preference, as we evaluate project strategies, we will only recommend those which yield the best solution for your project. Whether or not we self-perform any work on your project, our knowledge and experience will enable us to better manage project risks, budget and schedule.
We have a team with the skills required to self-perform effectively that allows us to better control safety, quality, schedule, and cost. Our expertise enhances our ability to self-perform and helps us manage work on behalf of the client.
Self-perform services we offer include:
- Site Work: clearing, grading, paving, utilities
- Foundations and Building Concrete: excavation, concrete and rebar
- Structural Erection: precast and steel erection
- Rough Carpentry, Finish Carpentry & Architectural Woodwork
- Doors, Frames and Hardware Installation